1) Log in to your Bitcoin IRA Account at app.bitcoinira.com/login.
2) Click SWAP on the Self Trading tile near the center of your dashboard.
3) A popup will appear to ask for a two-factor authentication code that will be sent via text message to the primary phone number on file for your account.
4) Click Send Code.
5) Enter the code sent to your phone into the popup window on the screen.
6) Once you enter the trader, you will need to select SWAP one more time.
- Note: the trade will revert to BUY once you are in the trader. Please be sure to verify the type of trade you are placing before you complete the trade.
7) Navigate to the bottom of the screen and choose the Fund Source from which you would like to place a trade.
8) Under Swap From, choose the crypto asset you would like to trade for another.
- Enter the unit amount you wish to swap (not the USD value). The USD value will populate automatically once the unit amount is entered.
- Only the assets you currently hold will be available to Swap From.
- You can only place one swap order at a time.
- Ex. BTC > ETH.
- Under the coin name will be the estimated price of the selected coin.
9) Under Swap To, select the crypto asset you are looking to receive.
- You may choose any coin or token available on our platform.
- The corresponding unit amount will populate in the Swap To section automatically once the unit amount under Swap From has been entered.
10) Check the disclosure box under the order summary and click Place Order.