1) Log in to your BitcoinIRA Account at app.bitcoinira.com/login.
2) Click SELL on the Self Trading tile near the center of your dashboard.
3) A popup will appear and ask for your two-factor authentication code, which will be sent via text message to the primary phone number on file for your account.
4) Click Send Code.
5) Enter the code sent to your phone into the popup window on the screen.
6) Once you enter the trader, you will need to select SELL one more time.
- Note: the trade will revert to BUY once you are in the trader. Please be sure to verify the type of trade you are placing before you complete the trade.
7) Navigate to the bottom of the screen and choose the Fund Source from which you would like to place a trade.
8) Select the coin or token to sell from the drop-down menu (Bitcoin will be preselected, click it and additional coins will appear).
9) Enter the units of cryptocurrency you would like to trade for each crypto asset next to its symbol; the dollar value will populate automatically.
10) You may sell up to four coins or tokens at a time. To add more, choose Add Coin and select the desired crypto assets from the drop-down menu. Repeat steps 8 and 9 until you have selected all the crypto you would like to sell.
11) *IMPORTANT* Review your order summary carefully to verify the following:
- The trade type is correct (buy, sell, or swap).
- The amounts of each coin or token are correct.
- The dollar amounts are correct.
12) Once you have verified the details of your trade, check the disclosure box under the order summary and click Place Order.
13) An order confirmation screen will appear verifying your trade has been completed.
14) Once the transaction is complete, you can view the details of your trade under Transaction History within your account. Click the Transaction History tab to see your newly placed trade with a status of Order Placed.
15) It takes 24 to 48 hours for a trade to fully settle and your new asset balances to update. Once your trade has settled, it will say Settled under status in your Transaction History.