1) Log in to your BitcoinIRA account at app.bitcoinira.com/login.
2) Click BUY on the Self Trading tile near the center of your dashboard.
3) A popup will appear and ask for your two-factor authentication code, which will be sent via text message to the primary phone number on file for your account.
4) Click Send Code.
5) Enter the code sent to your phone into the popup window on the screen.
6) Navigate to the bottom of the screen and choose the Fund Source from which you would like to place a trade.
7) Select a coin or token from the drop-down menu (Bitcoin will be preselected, click it and other coins will appear).
8) Enter the USD value of the trade you would like to place for each asset. The unit amount of the selected crypto will prepopulate when the dollar amount is entered.
9) You may buy up to four crypto assets at a time. To add more, choose Add Coin and select the asset you want from the drop-down menu. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have selected all the coins or tokens you would like to trade.
10) *IMPORTANT* Review your order summary carefully to verify the following:
- The trade type is correct (buy, sell, or swap).
- The amounts of each coin or token are correct.
- The dollar amounts are correct.
11) Once you have verified the details of your trade, check the disclosure box under the order summary and click Place Order.
12) An order confirmation screen will appear verifying your trade has been completed.
13) Once the transaction is complete, you can view the details of your trade under Transaction History within your account. Click the Transaction History tab to see your newly placed trade with a status of Order Placed.
14) It takes 24 to 48 hours for a trade to fully settle, and for your new asset balances to update. Once your trade has settled, it will say Settled under the status in your transaction history.